How to Pray for Us
Pray without ceasing
Prayer is the most powerful weapon in a Christian’s arsenal. The Word of God is pressing us to “pray without ceasing” (1 Thess. 5:17) and “be constant in prayer” (Romans 12:12). More than that it also urges us to “pray for one another” (James 5:16) and “to make supplications for all the saints” (Ephesians 6:18). We trust not in our wisdom or power but in Him that ransomed us and we acknowledge that we exist only by the gracious hand of our Lord. We depend upon your prayers more than any other help you may give. Our greatest request is that you will not cease to bring us before the Father in the Name of the Son and in the power of the Holy Spirit. We encourage you to pray especially for each child, for their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Pastor Medit Sanon and his wife, Gerda:
- May God give them wisdom and strength for the calling He has placed in their life.
- The orphan children under the pastor’s care:
- May they come to know the saving grace that is only found in our Father in Heaven, Jesus Christ.
- The blind and physically handicap of Jacmel:
- May they eagerly await the day they will see our God face to face.
- The families and children in the refugee camps:
- May they find strength in the providence of God.
- The leaders of the church in Jacmel:
- May they submit every action to the will of Christ.
- The church and families in the mountains north of Jacmel:
- May they fill their lives with knowing God.
- The mission trips from the United States:
- May God work through and in the people who serve.
- The orphanage building project:
- May God continue to move hearts to make this a reality.
- The administration of The Tower of Refuge:
- May every step be submitted to the will of God.